International Orders Policy
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS
We can ship Internationally to most countries. If shipping for your region is unavailable, please save your cart and contact us through our online request form. Pricing varies for each country / region and by carrier.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- USPS is our primary shipping carrier.
- All International packages are sent Registered Mail or with Guarenteed Tracking
- We cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to packages shipped via USPS.
- International orders over $100, any order over $500, and any order to a Freight Forwarder, will be subject to preauthorization & approval from our merchant provider.
- Your order will not be processed until we receive full prepayment.
- Most International orders require manual shipping calculation, email your delivery address along with your order info for a shipping quote prior to ordering, if your country is not already listed.
- International orders placed without a prior shipping quote will not be processed until we receive your "authorization", unless the shipping cart already has your country shipping costs.
- Customer's "Bill To/Ship To" name and address must be the same as on the credit card used or accurate.
- Customers are responsible for any and all broker fees, tarrifs, duties, taxes and customs fees imposed on international orders by the destination country. If they are not paid to the carrier, we reserve the right to charge them to your credit card as a result of your order.
- Freight charges for all orders shipped outside the Continental United States will be on an "as quoted" basis. This means that the freight charge that is automatically quoted on the order confirmation page will not reflect the actual freight charges incurred. To accurately quote freight, we will contact you with an accurate quote which will then require your approval prior to us proceeding with the order transaction.
- Delivery times outside the Continental United States may vary and take slightly longer.
FOR SECURITY REASONS, AND FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR CUSTOMERS, WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALTERNATE ADDRESSES WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DISCLAIMER / DESTINATION CONTROL STATEMENT
The destination Control Statement (DCS) must be entered on the invoice and on the bill of lading, air waybill, or other export control document that accompanies the shipment from its point of origin in the United States to the ultimate consignee or end-user abroad. The person responsible for preparation of those documents is responsible for entry of the DCS. THe DCS is required for all exports from the United States of items on the Commerce Control list that are not classified as EAR99, unless the export may be made under License Exception BAG or GFT )(see part 740 of the EAR). At a minimum, the DCS must state:
"These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to the U.S, law is prohibited."
Source: Export Administration Regulations. Export Clearance Requirements Part 758.6, page 8. August 6, 2007
USPS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
- Delivery time: 4 - 21 days after shipment from our MI facility.
- Estimated Shipping Costs: Depends on country & carrier...typically starting from $30 USD
- USPS International or Global Express, International Priority shipping, First Class Registered
- Orders are shipped as soon as all items become available.
- We will e-mail for approval if shipping costs exceed website estimate.
- WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PACKAGES SHIPPED VIA USPS
- By choosing this option, you agree to release us from any responsibility for any loss or damage to the package after we have tendered it to USPS or other shipping carriers.