Pre-Printed Security Protection Sleeve Cover,
Credit Card & Passports
- Features: RFID blocking material
- Printing Method: INK Printing
- Water Resistant: NO, can bleed or smear unless you select a protective coating
- Printing: Full Sleeve "BORDERLESS" and Full Color Printing
- Branding: TheftDefender Logo on front, usage instructions on back
SEE PRODUCT OPTIONS TO REMOVE TD BRANDING, ADD PROTECTIVE COATING, ETC...
- This product is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Product Useage Ideas:
You can use the product for non-RFID cards as well.
Possible Ideas: Credit Cards, Library Cards, Drivers Licenses, Student ID’s, Smart Cards, Work ID’s (after hours storage), more…
The product contains paper material which is fused with a special multi-ply laminate with a conductive layer. The conductive layer creates a barrier which impedes communication between the reader and the card to reduce the chance that sensitive information contained on the card’s RFID chip remains protected when not in use.
- Passport Sleeves: 3.75" x 5.125"
- Credit Card Sleeve: 2-1/4" x 3-3/8"
TheftDefender Security Sleeve Features
- Blocks most RFID frequencies from reading your cards or passport.
- Prevents high tech "electronic pick-pockets" from obtaining your personal information with special RFID scanners.
- Helps prevent identity theft by keeping your information safe from thieves.
- Outer layer made of tear and rip-proof, puncture resistant, water-proof paper based material
- Protects your card/passport from wear, abrasions, scratches, moisture, and liquids.
- Inner layer made of a special metal alloy that blocks RFID waves and frequencies.
- Super thin open ended with a thumb cut out for easy access to your card or passport
Blocking & Sleeve Specifications
- FIPS 201
- Each RFID Sleeve holds one form-factor contactless Smart Card or Passport
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Weather, tear and water resistant *some limitations do apply
What will the sleeve protect?
The sleeves are designed to work with most contactless credit cards, passports, drivers licenses, ISO 14443A/B and EPC Gen1/Gen2 contactless smart cards and any contactless card that operates at 13.56 Mhz and above. The 13.56 Mhz interface is generally the only one with personal data. Some generation three identification badges that use DES-Fire would be protected as well, but depends on the power setting emitting from the DES-Fire RFID reader.
Note: The sleeve only protects your information if your card or passport is fully inserted into the sleeve and meets the proper frequency sprecifications.
What will the sleeve NOT protect??
It does not work with non-smart cards (older 125khz proximity cards). On cards that include a secondary 125 khz antenna added for backward compatibility. Other cards include: Older "prox" cards, HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus, Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag and some first generation 13.56 MHZ chips. These frequencies have been typically associated with first & second generation identification badges. (i.e. employee badges, parking passes, toll passes)
No product can guarantee the protection of personal information or that identity theft won’t occur. However when using the product properly in accordance to the product specifications, the manufacturers testing procedures indicate that the paper material used can greatly reduce the opportunity for loss of valuable information.
No posts found