Cart is empty
TheftDefender Logo on Front
**PLEASE NOTE: All sleeves, execpt for personalized and certian bulk orders, include the TheftDefender Branding Logo on front.
If you do not wish to have our branded logo printed on the sleeve, check the "Without TheftDefender Branding" option when adding your item to the shopping cart.
Printed Usage Notes on Back
**PLEASE NOTE: Usage Notes are included on the back of all sleeves, execpt for custom, bulk or personalized orders.
Store card in sleeve when not being used to reduce risk of unauthorized reading. Will not prevent lost or stolen cards.
Back Left Side:
Paper material blocks RFID signals at 13.56 MHz. Keep in safe place.
Pre-Printed Theme for This RFID Protection Card Sleeve
- Printing Method: INK Printing
- Water Resistant: NO, can bleed or smear unless you select a protective coating
- Printing: Full Sleeve "BORDERLESS" and Full Color Printing
- Branding: TheftDefender Logo on front, usage instructions on back
SEE PRODUCT OPTIONS TO REMOVE TD BRANDING, ADD PROTECTIVE COATING, ETC...
- This product is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Product Useage Ideas:
You can use the product for non-RFID cards as well.
Possible Ideas: Credit Cards, Library Cards, Drivers Licenses, Student ID’s, Smart Cards, Work ID’s (after hours storage), more…
The product contains paper material which is fused with a special multi-ply laminate with a conductive layer. The conductive layer creates a barrier which impedes communication between the reader and the card to reduce the chance that sensitive information contained on the card’s RFID chip remains protected when not in use.
- Contains paper material which is fused with a special multi-ply laminate that has a metallic type conductive layer.
- Provides effective shielding at 13.56 MHz and 860-980Mhz.
- The paper material is light weight, water resistant and durable and complies with ISO14443 standards.
No posts found